Entering the Utility Week Awards is a straightforward process. We’re looking for punchy, interesting entries that match the category criteria, with the key information and data clearly showcased. Tell the judges exactly what you want them to know, and exactly why you should be shortlisted!
All of Utility Week’s Awards are open for entry to companies who:
- Own and operate energy or water utilities in the UK
- Provide energy or water retail services
- Provide energy flexibility or aggregation services
- Hold a regulated licence for the provision of key data or governance services to the industry
Contractors and suppliers of equipment, technology and other services to the utilities industry can enter any of Utility Week’s awards provided they do so IN PARTNERSHIP with a utility organisation which fits at least one of the above descriptors. Contractors and supplier may also enter the Partner of the Year category and Supply Chain Excellence category independently.
Project and initiatives put forward in entries must have generated quantifiable results to demonstrate their significance and impact in the last past twelve months. Most awards also ask for evidence of sustained performance over a number of years in the relevant business area or discipline.
- You may enter as many categories as you wish. Please note each entry must be submitted separately.
- The word limit specified in the category criteria is for guidance only, however we cannot guarantee that the judges will review your entry in full if your entry does exceed the word limit.
- The information submitted within your entry will be treated as confidential but please note that a short summary of all shortlisted entries will be published and used at the awards ceremony.
- Entry will stay open until Friday16 October 2020.
- Once your entry has been submitted you will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your entry. If you do not receive such notification, please contact email@example.com
- Entries will be judged by a panel of independent industry experts chaired by the content director of Utility Week.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into by any member of the judging panel.
- By submitting an entry to the awards you agree to your organisation being represented at the awards ceremony, if you are shortlisted, on Monday 8 February 2021. Please note that additional charges apply to attend the awards.
- All winners will be announced at the awards dinner on Monday 8 February 2021.
- Winners are not notified in advance.
- Winners may announce their success in press releases, advertising, promotional material, stationery, etc. When doing so please include the awards’ name, category and year in which you have won.