CALL FOR ENTRIES
Please note that the 2012 call for entries is now closed.
- Decide on which category you would like to enter by clicking on the category tab
- Download an entry form and complete
- Send 4 copies of this entry by 7 September 2012 to: UIAA 2012, Faversham House Ltd, Windsor Court, Wood Street, East Grinstead, West Sussex, RH19 1XA
- Please do not provide supporting material – your case should be made in the 1000 word entry.
- The completed entry form(s) must reach Utility Week by 7 September 2012.
- Please provide dates, facts and figures where appropriate to support your entry.
- Please make it clear in the entry if any data must not be made public.
- Read carefully the description of the category(ies) you are entering.
- Explain in no more than 1,000 words why you deserve the award: what you set out to do and what has been achieved.
- Complete an entry form using a new form for each category.
- The awards are free of charge to enter.
- Entries will be judged by a panel of independent adjudicators led by the Utility Week editor.
- You may enter as many categories as required, please use a separate entry form for each category.
- Entries and supporting material will not be returned.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into by any member of the judging panel.
- All winners will be announced at the awards dinner on 10 December 2012.
- Awards winners may announce in advertising, promotional material or stationery that they are award winners. Winners must include the category and year in which they have won.
- Utility Week will send out a confirmation within four working days of receiving the entry. If you do not receive such notification, please contact Nicola Smith, tel:01342 332 045, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on entering the awards please contact:
Nicola Smith, Senior Events Executive, 01342 332 045, email@example.com